Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Membership Application: Kirahk [ACCEPTED]

bahamut2581

Membership Application: Kirahk [ACCEPTED] Empty Membership Application: Kirahk [ACCEPTED]

Post  bahamut2581 Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Character Name: Kirahk

Character Level: 64

Your title count: 197

How long you've been playing: Played Lann (lvl 68) since early open beta, switched to Karok when he came out.

A brief description of yourself: Male, 24, live outside of Detroit, Michigan. Finishing up my masters degree in December and working as a private sector auditor/accountant. Have played most mmorpgs over the years; first one way back in 2002 was Asheron's Call 2! Vindictus has been fun for me because it's action and response oriented, and the time requirements to enjoy the content the game offers allows for much greater flexibility.

Do you voice chat: Yes, been using various programs throughout the years, primarily ventrilo for codec quality.

Can you host boats: Normal 4-man boats, never actually tried raid hosting. Cable connection upload is pretty dismal, so I figured for P2P hosting 4-man boats were as best as I could get. Have a pretty good PC, so I don't get bogged down when hosting somewhere intensive like one of the Sewers maps.

Reason for wanting to join Illusion: Saw the recruitment topic on the nexon forums. I have randomly raid grouped with some Illusion members (don't remember any names!) and I recall that they played well and weren't arrogant or abrasive, which seems to be plaguing high-level public gameplay. I have played solo for the majority of my time, but with recent and incoming content updates, I am seeing the need for a more friendly and cohesive group to play with.

If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): Evening hours, 6:30-11:30pm, varying due to work.
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: Kirahk [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Kirahk [ACCEPTED]

Post  pinkberry Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi~

Accepted, welcome to the guild!

I will add you once the servers come back up!

See you soon!

- Aly
    bahamut2581

Membership Application: Kirahk [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Kirahk [ACCEPTED]

Post  bahamut2581 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm

They've been up all day if you launch the game from the Vindictus exe in your installation folder on the C: drive rather than launching from the website.

I've been playing since 3 pm :o
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 pm

bahamut2581 wrote:They've been up all day if you launch the game from the Vindictus exe in your installation folder on the C: drive rather than launching from the website.

I've been playing since 3 pm :o

T_T mine doesn't seem to be working~
    one second, I'll see if the GM or another admin is online.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 pm