Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Membership Application: Neol [ACCEPTED]

Neol
    Neol

Membership Application: Neol [ACCEPTED] Empty Membership Application: Neol [ACCEPTED]

Post  Neol Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 am

Character Name: llia
    Character Level: 60
    Your title count: 162
    How long you've been playing:
    Been playing since the release of Vindictus but recently got back into it after the Staff Revamp.
    A brief description of yourself:
    Well I'm currently a 17 year old asian male in HS. Usually very outgoing and fun to be with but will be serious when the time comes. Currently have a pretty low-end computer and will randomly DC at times -_- but I am very reliable when fulfilling the role as a staff evie (Healing, high dmg, etc.) Other then that, outside of the gaming world I dance and am decent at Graphics.
    Do you voice chat: No (Always chat with IRL friends but maybe I'll join)
    Can you host boats: No
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion:
    Been meaning to find a Guild for awhile and after seeing your forum recruitment thread and youtube channel, you guys seem to be a very reliable and fun clan to be in.
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test):
    Around 1pm or late at night (mostly online randomly tho). Still need experience with these raid bosses though.
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: Neol [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Neol [ACCEPTED]

Post  pinkberry Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi Ilia! Smile3

Hey, I'm Aly! Nice to meet you! Hiya
    Alright everything sounds great - titles need some work but that's all
    easy stuff since we have title farming parties running all day (and all night!)
    :O!! I DANCE TOO!! SO DOES JIN, THIS OTHER ADMIN.
    Cool :3 Whistle

Anyways, Welcome to the Guild!

I will have another admin. add you as soon as possible, since I'm at work right now.

Please look for me (pinkberry007) sometime in game for your post-acceptance interview. Also, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at IllusionVindictus@gmail.com!

xoxo, Aly

P.S.
    :) We're really fun to talk to, so if you can DL Raidcall and come have a chat with us that would be great (And it's a lot easier for me to conduct the interview that way). Just hope you don't log on for the first time while I'm on Combat Arms -__- it's not very pretty~ Frustrated
    Neol
    Neol

Membership Application: Neol [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Neol [ACCEPTED]

Post  Neol Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Thank you very much Aly. Glad to be be accepted and looking forward to this guild thumb
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Neol wrote:Thank you very much Aly. Glad to be be accepted and looking forward to this guild thumb

Smile3 yup! Welcome! :) I hope to see you in game soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm