Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership application Chiaking/Konomi

Chiaking

Membership application Chiaking/Konomi Empty Membership application Chiaking/Konomi

Post  Chiaking Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:39 am

Character name:
    Class:Chiaking (Hybrid Evie), Konomi (Hybrid Fiona)
    Are you level 55 or above ? Yes 65 Evie and 64 Fiona
    How active are you ? On everyday
    Can you solo Madness ? Never tried but probably can on my Fiona and now with Evie update, probably with my evie also.
    Do you enjoy farming titles ? If i have the time. Sure i can.
    Why do you want to join us ? I think what matters most in the game especially in a guild is friendliness and honesty. Mainly looking for unity and helping one another out.
    Do you agree to be as helpful as you can ? Yup..."Pay it Forward" is something i believe in.
    You have reviewed our guild rules, found here ? Yes i have read the rules.

Notes: I am located in California. Seeking guild that has some West Coast players on. Reason why i joined East server was i had friends who were on but have quit Vindictus and i do not want to start over on West Server. I will probably be one of the oldest in guild if accepted. Don't have much to talk about unless it is game related or something that i can relate to.

Final note i do work full time. I am on all day tuesday/wednesday but other days i won't be on till 1am EST. Saturdays 10pm EST.

I do appreciate an honest answer if you think or don't think i will fit into the guild. I am particularly interested if you have players located on the west coast. If you have questions or need clarifications please do ask. Sorry for being so long winded. Frustrated
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership application Chiaking/Konomi Empty Re: Membership application Chiaking/Konomi

Post  Akiha Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey chia, i've accepted your guild app in game. About 90% of the guild are older than 20, so I think you'll fit right in (we also have about 30+ people playing right into the early mornings along with many California based players). we do have a few kids amongst our ranks, if they say anything you don't like, just ignore them. thumb thumb

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:43 pm