Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
mishyrawr
Alexandrious
6 posters

Application - Alexandrious HK Dragorath

Alexandrious

Application - Alexandrious HK Dragorath Empty Application - Alexandrious HK Dragorath

Post  Alexandrious Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Character name: Alexandrious
    Class: Lann
    Are you level 55 or above ? No I am not. 22 atm.

How active are you ?: Very active. I refrain from progressing in levels/titles too far though when girlfriend isnt on. Shes active too and will apply soon.

Can you solo Hidden on Hard SoM ?: Once I meet the requirements to do it, I will try until I accomplish that feat.

Do you enjoy farming titles ?: Yes I do

Why do you want to join us ? Your friendly, I like how your leader handles things especially with the forum trolls on the nexon site. I like the idea of your Illusion Academy system. I believe you guys can give me the training ill need for TERA, 5-7 months in the future.

Do you agree to be as helpful as you can (if you help out, you're more likely to receive help) ?: Yes. and please take advantage of my 50 MBPS hosting capability. I will be getting it along with a 300 dollar Cable modem *which is given to me for free* Monday.

You have reviewed our guild rules, found here ?: Indeed I have. No nonsense and strict. I like it.
    mishyrawr
    mishyrawr

Application - Alexandrious HK Dragorath Empty Re: Application - Alexandrious HK Dragorath

Post  mishyrawr Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Welcome to the Academy. Smile3
    Neko
    Neko

Application - Alexandrious HK Dragorath Empty Re: Application - Alexandrious HK Dragorath

Post  Neko Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 pm

I would love to help you and your girlfriend level up! I avoid advancing without my boyfriend too! Blush Romantic!

Application - Alexandrious HK Dragorath Sorano10
    milchistrabe
    milchistrabe

Post  milchistrabe Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:10 am

Lmao, the least romantic picture ever.
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:42 am

That's Neko's twisted version of her and her Asian bf. ZOMG
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:28 am

Akiha wrote:That's Neko's twisted version of her and her Asian bf. ZOMG
    lol
    milchistrabe
    milchistrabe

Post  milchistrabe Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Akiha wrote:That's Neko's twisted version of her and her Asian bf. ZOMG

ZOMG

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:36 am