Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application - Arminix

quintus11

Application - Arminix Empty Application - Arminix

Post  quintus11 Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 am

Character name: Arminix

Class: Lann (Sword/Spear)

Are you level 55 or above? Yes, Level 65

How active are you? Almost everyday.

Can you solo Hidden on Hard SoM? Yes, that dungeon got me to 65. Hard SoM? Sure, but I wouldnt grind there if I get to choose lol.

Do you enjoy farming titles? Yes, 224 titles and counting!

Why do you want to join us? Ever since I started playing Vindictus during open beta I have made my own little guild along with my friends so we could boat together. But up until now some of them have quit. I realise that the skill-wise and commited players have been strected in episode 5-6, it is hard to find a good players to boat with if you dont have any friends you can trust or in your level range. After a few days of observing your guild I found it very well organzise and profession. Plus, I'm a very friendly guy so thats a bonus ^.^

Do you agree to be as helpful as you can (if you help out, you're more likely to receive help)? Oh yes, Helping out people in need make them feel appreciated and by knowing that it make me feel great about myself.

You have reviewed our guild rules? Yes, I must say, It is very professionally done.
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Application - Arminix Empty Re: Application - Arminix

Post  Jin Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:53 am

Hiya Judging from your application, you'd be a good addition to the guild. I would accept you, but for now, I'm going to sleep. Hope you already sent an application. Please An admin will review your application when they get online. Smile3
    quintus11

Post  quintus11 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 am

ok cheers thumb

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:13 am