Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicationisms

Joseph

Applicationisms Empty Applicationisms

Post  Joseph Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 pm

note: I'm awful at writing.

Character name: Tugtime
    Class: Evie
    Are you level 45 or above ? Ya
    How active are you ? Alot. I log daily. I'll get rid of my silver tokens, at least. Lately I've been playing an alt Lann often, aswell (spinning is fun), currently lvl35~.
    Will you read/post on the forums every now and then ? Ya (hawt background btw)
    Why do you want to join us: I've literally ~nobody~ to play with as of late; the people I originally started the game with have all stopped/dissapeared/etc. I feel I've reached a 'stump in the road' playing vindictus; there isn't much enjoyment to be had playing by oneself and I really feel that joining a guild, especially a huge one such as Illusion, could really lighten this game up for me ^_^ I'd like to meet some new people.
    What can you do for this guild: I enjoy helping people, as long as they're not completely ungreatful, so I'll always be up for assisting whoever/wherever; don't ever be shy to ask me. My play times vary quite drastically, as I have the strangest sleeping patterns, so don't count on me showing up at the same time 2 days in a row ^_^. In terms of helping the guild grow, I'm a decent player and pretty friendly in public groups; promoting the guild through such behaviour should come naturally to me. (I am guilty of rage quitting once or twice in a group ;___; they pushed me pretty hard, though, if I recall correctly - I think I can avoid that again :3)
    You have reviewed our guild rules (required, found here): Ya

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:49 pm