Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

GamerN3::Transfer from Illusion Academy to Illusion

GamerN3

GamerN3::Transfer from Illusion Academy to Illusion Empty GamerN3::Transfer from Illusion Academy to Illusion

Post  GamerN3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Character Name:GamerN3
    Character Level:40
    Your title count:105
    How long you've been playing: 2010
    A brief description of yourself: Well I'm 12 but I'm very organized and serious when it conmes to things like this. I'm not much of a describer wof myself becuz i always feel somewhat arrogant when i do say positive things about myself.
    Do you voice chat: My computer mic is broken, but i do talk alot on xbox live
    Can you host boats:Yes, I can get everyone orgaized in an organized fashion.
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion: Well its very organized and it seems really friendly. This is why I join teh academy hoping that it would be the same thing. But the academy is really inactive so I wanted to join the main.
    ZannX
    ZannX

GamerN3::Transfer from Illusion Academy to Illusion Empty Re: GamerN3::Transfer from Illusion Academy to Illusion

Post  ZannX Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:20 pm

I didn't realize there were still people in the academy. It was officially closed down a while ago, just not disbanded. Make sure you let anyone in the academy that's still in there know!
    GamerN3

GamerN3::Transfer from Illusion Academy to Illusion Empty Re: GamerN3::Transfer from Illusion Academy to Illusion

Post  GamerN3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:31 pm

I'm the only one whose ever on I already sent in my request to join the main
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Added :) welcome
    GamerN3

Post  GamerN3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 pm

thanks cant wait to see what the guild is like, just got back from football practice so i could really use some spiriting up

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:02 pm