Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jin
SourLime
6 posters

Hello im back ^^

SourLime

Hello im back ^^ Empty Hello im back ^^

Post  SourLime Tue May 17, 2011 6:51 am

im back! Hiya and finally over my grief from losing my lann Cry so noe im going to play again on my evie who is only lvl 20 or so whos name is RaineSage i would like to rejoin illusion if thats ok with all of you Please
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Hello im back ^^ Empty Re: Hello im back ^^

Post  Jin Tue May 17, 2011 8:16 am

SourLime wrote:im back! Hiya and finally over my grief from losing my lann Cry so noe im going to play again on my evie who is only lvl 20 or so whos name is RaineSage i would like to rejoin illusion if thats ok with all of you Please
    Welcome back. Go join the Illusion Academy for now and grind your way up to 55 again. I don't know if you can join the main guild or not...but that's up to Jay's decision. You know we'd be glad to have you. So yeah wb! thumb
    imnotjawan
    imnotjawan

Post  imnotjawan Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 am

yeah perfect thing to do now is to join our low level guild/alts that has no level requirement, then once hitting 55, you can join the main guild, being already in guild before i believe you wont have to do an application so just join academy and once i get home, or whoever sees the request before me, you will be accepted Blush
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 am

imnotjawan wrote:yeah perfect thing to do now is to join our low level guild/alts that has no level requirement, then once hitting 55, you can join the main guild, being already in guild before i believe you wont have to do an application so just join academy and once i get home, or whoever sees the request before me, you will be accepted Blush
    Stop going on guild forum from school lol.

And also Sour, get on RaidCall if you still have the info. If not, sign up to Illusion Academy! Object
    Kitten
    Kitten

Post  Kitten Tue May 17, 2011 10:52 am

Yep, sign up for Academy.
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Tue May 17, 2011 10:53 am

Kitten wrote:Yep, sign up for Academy.
    What she said. But if you make her train you, your already bad skills are gonna get worse. LOL jk! xD
    Kitten
    Kitten

Post  Kitten Tue May 17, 2011 11:05 am

Jin wrote:
    What she said. But if you make her train you, your already bad skills are gonna get worse. LOL jk! xD

I'm pretty good with an Evie tyvm! I was able to solo Hard Macha cheiftan in 30 minutes with Rank E fire and C ice. its just with my fifi its like.. too hectic sometimes and I forget to block. I'm used to Magicians. Mabi = Thunder mage, DFO = Summoner, Maplestory = F/P Mage. D: not close range combat characters

Last edited by Kitten on Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Tue May 17, 2011 11:06 am

LOL. Even with the Revamp? See what I mean? Hahaha don't hurt me Kitten! Cry
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 am

Hey Lime,

We raised the bar to 60 recently, but l55 exception can be made for you! Make sure you hang out in 177 and raidcall so you don't feel left out. Smile3
    SourLime

Post  SourLime Sun May 22, 2011 2:41 am

ZOMG it seems (Thainks to the help of a friend)i can get my lann back he was lvl 61 when i last played him.
    i just have to w8 till nexon replies to my email so they can open my account.

so i think at the most i have to w8 is a week they seem to be busy with updates and whatnot so be expecting a application from me lann SourLime sometime in the future.

Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Sun May 22, 2011 3:44 am

Kitten wrote:
    Jin wrote:

I'm pretty good with an Evie tyvm! I was able to solo Hard Macha cheiftan in 30 minutes with Rank E fire and C ice. its just with my fifi its like.. too hectic sometimes and I forget to block. I'm used to Magicians. Mabi = Thunder mage, DFO = Summoner, Maplestory = F/P Mage. D: not close range combat characters

MS F/P Arch Mage name and server if you dont mind? Mine is lvl 17x Windia <---- Number two server (second to Scania)
    Kitten
    Kitten

Post  Kitten Sun May 22, 2011 4:27 am

Taran wrote:
    Kitten wrote:
    Jin wrote:

MS F/P Arch Mage name and server if you dont mind? Mine is lvl 17x Windia <---- Number two server (second to Scania)

After 3 name changes, Kittysox went from bieng my warriors name to my mages ;< 14x~15x ish somewhere in the middle, Windia.

Ontopic, I didnt know you before Lime but im glad nexon is doing something. They will always be proactive if you follow up and act properly on it as I've experienced. Hope u do get account back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:48 pm