Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Membership Application: cutemelmel [---]

cutemelmel

Membership Application: cutemelmel [---] Empty Membership Application: cutemelmel [---]

Post  cutemelmel Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Membership Application: cutemelmel

Character Name: smashyouz
    Character Level: 20
    Your title count: 35
    How long you've been playing:for awille
    A brief description of yourself:i am chatty i like makeing friends i get muture some times went need to but after that i am outgiong i have a good time :D
    Do you voice chat:yes
    Can you host boats:yes
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion: to make a family and to make a bunch of fun friends to have
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test):sure went i get there i sure well Smile3

Last edited by cutemelmel on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: cutemelmel [---] Empty Re: Membership Application: cutemelmel [---]

Post  Jin Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Fill this out

Character Name:
    Character Level:
    Your title count:
    How long you've been playing:
    A brief description of yourself:
    Do you voice chat:
    Can you host boats:
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion:
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test):
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: cutemelmel [---] Empty Re: Membership Application: cutemelmel [---]

Post  pinkberry Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi Mel~

Unfortunately our 1:9 ratio has been filled for the time being, and we feel that
    20 is too low. If you honestly would like to join our guild please re-apply at level 40 and we will be happy to automatically add you.

If you continue on to another guild then, good luck with your time in Vindictus and happy gaming!

- Aly
    cutemelmel

Post  cutemelmel Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

pinkberry wrote:Hi Mel~

Unfortunately our 1:9 ratio has been filled for the time being, and we feel that
    20 is too low. If you honestly would like to join our guild please re-apply at level 40 and we will be happy to automatically add you.

If you continue on to another guild then, good luck with your time in Vindictus and happy gaming!

- Aly
    not being rude hun but you guys need to let low levels have a guild to most of have a life and cant get to the that level in time to meet the requirment level of high level needs a low level needs a guild to not all wes high levels its unfair wtf
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 pm

What she's trying to say is that we can only have 10% of the guild as low levels due to the fact that most low levels just quit mid-way and we don't even know if they did if we let everyone just join in left and right. And for God knows how...we always end up losing track of the low levels when there's a lot of them. So bear with us...and we do apologize for the inconvenience/disappointment this has caused you. Please

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm