Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Membership Application: pahaso [ACCEPTED]

pahaso

Membership Application: pahaso [ACCEPTED] Empty Membership Application: pahaso [ACCEPTED]

Post  pahaso Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Character Name: Ariteh - Fiona
    Character Level: 67
    Your title count: 246

How long you've been playing: Since beta
    A brief description of yourself: Korean male. I prefer playing a male character, but it's too hard to stay alive as Lann for me. Defensive or mage character fits my taste better, but, well, gender lock...

Do you voice chat: I can.
    Can you host boats: Up to 4 people.

Reason for wanting to join Illusion:
    I'm looking for people to enjoy the game with. It'd be nice to have a reliable group to do raids, title runs, etc.
    I'll be forthcoming. The one guild I was in was too small and individualistic. I couldn't find anyone to play with consistently. Another guild I applied denied my application because they only want lv 70. Just hoping this will end my search.

If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test):
    Evening hours
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: pahaso [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: pahaso [ACCEPTED]

Post  Jin Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Evening hours? You'll probably be playing with the lame bunch. Jkjk haha. We'd love to have you in the guild...there's a few regular night time players around that could help you. Whistle
    pahaso

Membership Application: pahaso [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: pahaso [ACCEPTED]

Post  pahaso Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Ah, thank you. I didn't notice the [ACCEPTED] part and was waiting. A bit surprised there aren't any other forum categories other than applying and introducing, though. Am I yet to be promoted for the forum, or those two are all there is? I assume I just need to apply in-game now?
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah! We need to add you to the "members" group to see the rest of the Forums!

However the admin. that mods that is currently offline! ^^

Don't worry we'll have you added soon~ thank you for your patience

And hello, I'm aly another admin. nice to meet you - can't wait to see you in game!
    pahaso

Post  pahaso Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Thank you for clarifying. ^^ Applied in game and waiting.
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Added. Sorry for the delay, the admins just went on and didn't accept any applications. So I had to go out of my way to log on late at night and accept lol. But anywho, welcome to the guild! Smile3
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Please sorry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am