Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Membership Application: Divus [APPROVED]

Peak

Membership Application: Divus [APPROVED] Empty Membership Application: Divus [APPROVED]

Post  Peak Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 am

Character Name: Divus

Character Level: 67

Your title count: 253

How long you've been playing: I have been playing since late 2010 before boat 4 came out.

A brief description of yourself: I am Chinese, and I love playing games. I work on odd schedule, but I play whenever I can.

Do you voice chat: Yes

Can you host boats: Yes, I can host normal 4 player party, not raid tho.

Reason for wanting to join Illusion: I want to play end game content in a more organized manner such as Thor's break off. ZannX is my friend of 5 years. He spoke very highly of Illusion and encouraged me to join.

If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): Best time for me is after 7:30 pm est.
    ZannX
    ZannX

Membership Application: Divus [APPROVED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Divus [APPROVED]

Post  ZannX Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 am

thumb
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: Divus [APPROVED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Divus [APPROVED]

Post  Jin Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:29 am

-Rejects- Since it's Zann's friend. Probably a bad influence. Jkjk lol.

Also, remember to register to the forums.
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 am

ZannX wrote: thumb

LOL I was like why is sea bass trolling here -__- it's your friend eh?

HI DIVUS :)!

I'm Aly, nice to meet you!
    Yes! As Jin said, do not forget to register on forums, and then send in your
    application in game. Great title count!

Well, so basically...Welcome to the Guild! :) Find me in game for your post-acceptance interview. I'm the fat pink Evie walking around our Guild Channel on 177.

Until then, if you have any Questions or Concerns feel free to email me at IllusionVindictus@gmail.com.

I look forward to meeting you in game and on RAIDCALL!!

xoxo, Aly

P.S. Seabass is my slave Muahaha
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello friend! Please register on the forums as it's mandatory for all members, and welcome to the guild. Smile3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 am