Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Illusion Academy Application: Grissym

Grissym
    Grissym

Illusion Academy Application: Grissym Empty Illusion Academy Application: Grissym

Post  Grissym Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 pm

* Are you willing to get on the guild voice chat (there is a text box for those without microphones)? This is VERY important as you will most likely get nothing out of your academy experience if you do not communicate with the main guild.

Absolutely. Used Ventrilo for the 5+ years I played WoW.

* Character Name/Level/Class: Grissym/30/Lann

* Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: I was impressed with the organization and professionalism of your recruitment thread. Clearly it shows that this guild is well taken care of and on top of things. Ever since starting this game I've been looking for similar traits to guilds I was in previous MMOs...and this one by far is the most impressive one.

* Activeness: Given real life events don't occur, you can expect me on daily for 2+ hours easily.

* List of previous guilds(if applicable): Paranoia: Joined when I first started the game, just randomly going through the guild search function. No one was very social, and it felt like I was guildless 90% of the time anyway. Left when I wanted something more out of a guild.

* What do you expect from our guild: A friendly community, with social players who enjoy the game and aren't miserable to be around. Once higher leveled, I'd hope to join the guild in raids and other events planned later on.

* What can you give to the guild/community: A loyal, positive attitude with a willingness to help anyway and nearly any given time. I'm always want to help others, as it makes me feel good that I can help someone else out when they're having a bit of a situation. I'll drop gold if someone wants something bought/crafted, I'll go out of my way to farm items if needed ect. Overall I just enjoy playing the game, and playing with others who feel the same way.

* Short-term and-long term goals in the game: Short term - Find a solid guild to call home in Vindictus. Long term - prove myself as a worthy player and move into the main guild and become a reliable person everyone can come to for help if ever needed.

* Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes.

* Understands that being a member is a privilege, not a right:
    Absolutely. It's not in my nature to be "one of those guys" :)
    Kitten
    Kitten

Illusion Academy Application: Grissym Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application: Grissym

Post  Kitten Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:03 am

Accepted!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:08 am