Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Illusion Application: Zalo

Zalo1171

Illusion Application: Zalo Empty Illusion Application: Zalo

Post  Zalo1171 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:27 pm

* Character Name/Level/Class: Zalo / 66 / Lann (Spears) **edited** just hit 67*

* Reason for wanting to join Illusion versus other guilds: attracted to the idea that the guild would be enjoyable based on players i've previously met from the guild

* How Active: i'll be on daily for the next 2 months, but college is right around the corner and i take studies seriously, so maybe 2-4 times a week after that

* List of previous guilds(if applicable): You Should Run- a guild me and a few IRL friends had made but disbanded since the other 2 rarely played afterwards

* What do you expect out of the guild: to have a nice friendly environment where i can joke around with others and have fun while playing

* What can you give to the guild/community: A light, sincere and joking attitude for all to enjoy, and a chance to help with the guild's notoriety as a great guild

* Short term and long term goals in the game: Short term goals at the moment include: getting Chiulin/Dark Crest sets and farming for titles, Long term goal includes: Becoming a Karok player and being able to give the above mentioned Chiulin Set to it

* Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes

* Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: Yes

** 1 week trial, 2 Admin approvals and 3 Member approvals following trial
    Zalo1171

Illusion Application: Zalo Empty Re: Illusion Application: Zalo

Post  Zalo1171 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 pm

its been a week so far and still no reply as to whether i've been accepted or declined... i'd like to have an answer if i could, soon, please. i've been declining offers to join other guilds because i've been waiting on this one.

I thought that having a recommendation from someone would speed up the process, but it doesnt seem like that made any difference either way >_>;
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Hello Zalo,

We're currently undergoing some internal change and won't be able process applications until we have everything properly sorted out.

If you have a microphone you're welcome to play with us and hang out on our voice chat for the time being. This will give us an opportunity to get to know you better before you actually join.

Our guild should be up and running again by next Monday.
    Zalo1171

Post  Zalo1171 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 pm

thats fine with me, thanks for replying, i just honestly wanted to know where the standing of my application was at this point Finally!
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi Zalo,

We've sorted out the problems in guild for the most part, and would love to have you be a part of our family if you're still interested in joining. All you would have to do at this point is to send an app in game and you will be added.

We're now a much smaller group as we're starting anew, so please don't be surprised to see our membership size differ from what it was at previously.

If you do decide on joining, please don't be shy and you will fit right in! Join the guild voice chat if you have a microphone!
    Zalo1171

Post  Zalo1171 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:31 pm

im fine with starting anew, fresh starts, new beginnings etc. i dont mind if there are fewer people, but i'd also would like to inquire about another character joining if they can? I have a lvl 61 karok and was actually planning on maining with it from now on. at the time i applied, i wasn't expecting to be using it more often then my lann, but now that i've gotten used to it, i'd like to apply my karok instead if that's fine?

IGN for my Karok: Atlaz
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 pm

You're welcome to join with your Karok.

Some things to note:

- We encourage title farming
    - We discourage rudeness, whether in guild or out. Discussions are expected to be kept in a cool and civil manner, without personal feelings, especially when it pertains to guild matters.
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:00 am

Both of your characters have been added! Welcome to the guild. Smile3
    Zalo1171

Post  Zalo1171 Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 pm

1 last thing i gotta ask is about the raidcall server thing :o? didnt know where to ask so i figured here would be fine o.o which server is it exactly that we use?
    Grissym
    Grissym

Post  Grissym Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm

All the raidcall info is in this thread.

http://illusion.roflforum.net/t458-voice-server-information

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 pm