Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Illusion Academy Application - TasteMyStaff

chuchiplur

Illusion Academy Application - TasteMyStaff Empty Illusion Academy Application - TasteMyStaff

Post  chuchiplur Sat May 21, 2011 12:28 pm

* Character Name/Level/Class: TasteMyStaff lvl. 57 Class: Staff Evie

* Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: I wanted to join a friendly guild. One that is active and has lots of experience. I've heard of Illusion from my friend Zoshiro/Joshiro. He seems very happy with the guild so I didn't have second thoughts about the guild I would be joining.

* How Active: I will most likely be on for days at a time. I dont like to feel left behind. But im not a competitive person. Sounds weird but yep that's me! :)

* List of previous guilds(if applicable): None

* What do you expect out of the guild: I only expect what any other guild member expects out of their guild, Great Friends.

* What can you give to the guild/community: I can offer any knowledge of the game to those who need it. Also help in Guild Raids. And help anyone in need of assistance.

* Short term and long term goals in the game: Well short term I hope to make 61 soon lol. As for long term, I hope I can be of great use to the guild and all members.

* Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: yes

* Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: of course
    Kitten
    Kitten

Illusion Academy Application - TasteMyStaff Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application - TasteMyStaff

Post  Kitten Sat May 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Accepted. 3 more levels till you get e-cake!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am