Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application: BigLuv

BigLuv

Application: BigLuv Empty Application: BigLuv

Post  BigLuv Wed May 18, 2011 3:44 am

Character Name/Level/Class:

BigLuv/61/Lann

* Reason for wanting to join the Illusion versus other guilds:

I had the pleasure of running with a member of yours through about 80% of the titan boat, and various members of the guild joined here and there for runs throughout this time. Your guild was very well represented through this. I also applaud the fact that I had to come to an actual forum to apply. It shows a more dedicated stance on the game and your members. This is a plus.

* How Active:

I've only been playing the game for roughly two weeks, and I'm 61. I'd say I play around 8 hours a day on average. This can vary up and down depending on weekends, but that's a fairly close average.

* List of previous guilds(if applicable):

No previous guilds on Vindictus. However I have been playing MMO's for roughly 8 years. I played SWG for 3 years, and WoW for 5. During WoW I stayed in top end guilds on the edge of content for about four and a half of the five years I played. I say this so that you might understand my dedication to raiding/gaming. I always come prepared to content, I will theorycraft and research the aspects of my class, I will have consumables ready at all times, boss strategies and videos will be reviewed, and I will always wear the gear that allows me to output the most DPS possible as this game doesn't have any DPS tracking other than knowing gear stats.

* What do you expect out of the guild:

I'm looking for a group of people to do runs with, a place to chat, give and receive help (if needed), ask questions/answer them (if possible, I know i = noob at this point heh), make friends, have people that are enjoyable to hang and play with that are here to have a good time, and kill some pixels.

* What can you give to the guild/community:

As I'll be the first to admit, I'm no pro at this sword lann thing as it stands, but I will work on it until I become proficient. Most raids I've only seen once or never at all, as I've only been grinding levels up to this point. I can say that if I'm on I'm available to help or fill up a raid spot just about anytime. I do carry a butt load of grace on me, so if we take a wipe, I can offer a rez heh. If I have mats someone needs to craft an item, glad to send them. I try to treat everyone with respect, and only ask the same. I'm a laid back guy and am just here to play the game :)

* Short term and long term goals in the game:

Short term would be to find a suitable guild (wink), get to 70, and check out this new sewer content dropping tomorrow, also prob craft a pair of dreamwalker swords as they look to be the new best in slot weapons for sword lanns.

Long term goals in the game would be to max AP on this lann, max BP on all dungeons, and to level a fiona and evie to 70, probably in that order.

* Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here:

Read and agreed.

* Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right:

Of course, this is a standard.

- Would like to thank the powers that be for taking the time to read over this. If you decide to give me a pass, no hard feelings, and I wish your guild the best.

EDIT:

I believe I copy and pasted the wrong set of questions. The top answers everything except these: (Sorry about that)

Can you solo Madness?

Never tried. I would imagine so as I've solo'd a couple instances on the Titan boat. I do solo Hard macha Hidden, not sure if that counts for anything heh.

Do you enjoy farming titles?

I'll farm anything that adds to stats.

What's your age?

Last edited by BigLuv on Wed May 18, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Application: BigLuv Empty Re: Application: BigLuv

Post  Akiha Wed May 18, 2011 7:32 am

Hello BigLuv,

Thanks for taking your time to write such a detailed application. You're definitely a welcomed addition to the guild!

Simply apply in game and I will add you asap.

p.s. You did add the right set of questions, the ones you later added is outdated (we change questions/requirements as the game progresses). Smile3

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am