Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Illusion Academy Application - XPockyDragon

XPockyDragon
    XPockyDragon

Illusion Academy Application - XPockyDragon Empty Illusion Academy Application - XPockyDragon

Post  XPockyDragon Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Character name: XPockyDragon
    Character class: Lann
    Character in Illusion: --
    Level: 14
    How active you are: Usually on everyday or every other day with the exception of exam time and test periods (University schedule)
    Reason for wanting to join: looking for an active guild to party with since I'm a very social gamer.
    Agreeing to be helpful to fellow guildies: Definately
    Have you reviewed the guild rules (included here): Yes
    Additional info: I'm 20 yrs old at University of Toronto studying Cell Systems and Disease, if anyone is interested. I do archery was a hobby and I play guitar and Piano xD
    mishyrawr
    mishyrawr

Illusion Academy Application - XPockyDragon Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application - XPockyDragon

Post  mishyrawr Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am

Welcome to the Academy. Smile3
    But...I need you to apply in-game. D:
    XPockyDragon
    XPockyDragon

Illusion Academy Application - XPockyDragon Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application - XPockyDragon

Post  XPockyDragon Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 am

Will do tomorrow after my final exam. =]
    mishyrawr
    mishyrawr

Post  mishyrawr Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Now I can officially say welcome. XD Our guild channel is 177. Please consider using Raidcall. You don't need a mic because there is a chat interface in there. The information is under Announcements and "Voice Server Information." You'll get more help on there or by asking in the general chat in our guild channel. :D
    Matt
    Matt

Post  Matt Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

@OP, your photo strangely reminds me of U of T hart house downstairs....

nah, it can't be....
    XPockyDragon
    XPockyDragon

Post  XPockyDragon Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Uhh... Yeah it could be.... =P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:24 am