Membership Application: Lanalia [ACCEPTED]

Lanalia

Membership Application: Lanalia [ACCEPTED]

Post  Lanalia on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Character Name: Lanalia
    Character Level: 70
    Your title count: Off the top of my head I think it's like 193, haven't done much title farming. Gets pretty boring doing it alone.
    How long you've been playing: Um, roughly about 2 months
    A brief description of yourself: Pretty social and outgoing, I don't take sh*t from people, I'm a 26 year old combat veteran, and I've been gaming since I was a kid.
    Do you voice chat: If there's actually people to voice chat WITH
    Can you host boats: Ehh, I can host a normal 4 man OKAYISH, raids are a definite no-go for me
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion: Kind of a funny story actually, but let's just say I "heard" about the guild which led me to investigate your recruitment thread on the Nexon forums.
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): Probably the afternoon or evening
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Re: Membership Application: Lanalia [ACCEPTED]

Post  pinkberry on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi Lanalia!

:) ! Hello I'm Aly! Yay for being social and outgoing~ we love people
    like that! And Welcome to the Guild!

:O Farm titles with other guild members! We always have title farming parties running! It's def. more fun doing those tedious ones with other people than chugging along by yourself .__.

Yesyes, there are ALWAYS people on Raidcall! So you should def. come join us :D it's a fast way to make good friends in the guild!

So, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at IllusionVindictus@gmail.com

Once again Welcome! And Happy Gaming!

- Aly

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:02 pm