Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Membership Application: Knightheart [ACCEPTED]

Knightheart

Membership Application: Knightheart [ACCEPTED] Empty Membership Application: Knightheart [ACCEPTED]

Post  Knightheart Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Character Name: Knightheart Hiya
    Character Level: 27 Give Up I am working very hard on it.
    Your title count: 70
    How long you've been playing: 3 days sweat
    A brief description of yourself: I am one of those "IT" guy, enjoy gaming and movies.
    Do you voice chat: I can.
    Can you host boats: I can host after work.
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion: A rl friend of mine (Ziwie) got me into Vindictus, so i wish to play with her and her guild. Also I see a lot of cool people in Illusion on Channel 177 thumb
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): pretty much after work is fine with me, that is after 4 PM CST.

Hope to play with u guys soon! Thanks for your time! Blush

pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: Knightheart [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Knightheart [ACCEPTED]

Post  pinkberry Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi Knight!

Well we don't usually accept people at your level, but seeing as you
    are good friends with our Ziwie we will make an exception.

Plus you seem interested in the game! My only hope is that you don't quit soon, since in my experience I have met many people who maintain an interest to a certain point and then leave.

Alright, but 27 levels in 3 days for a working man seems good! So yes ~ welcome to the guild! Make sure you accumulate many titles along the way so you don't have to work on them later!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at IllusionVindictus@gmail.com

I am at work now, but if you send in your app I will ask another admin. to accept you!

- Aly
    Knightheart

Membership Application: Knightheart [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Knightheart [ACCEPTED]

Post  Knightheart Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Cry Thank you so much!! I want max out level like everyone in Illusion thumb as long this game continue, i will be around! I am a type of gamer don't quit easy, my previous online RPG was FF XI, and i was on it for 5+ years Muahaha see you in game!! Bye
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm

that's what I like to hear! thumb
    yep! see you in game!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 pm