Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Membership Application: JeanPhilippe [ACCEPTED]

Jean

Membership Application: JeanPhilippe [ACCEPTED] Empty Membership Application: JeanPhilippe [ACCEPTED]

Post  Jean Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi, my name is Klazika, but my char is a lann called JeanPhilippe. I'm 19 years old girl, and i want to get a new guild which can do Thor Break off. I saw your guild doing a break off on youtube, its how i knew that Illusion guild existed. I can almost solo Black hammer, solo hidden hard macha, lvl 64 almost 65, and i still want to learn thing in vindictus. I hope that my application seemed interesting to you and I think we will work perfectly togheter.

Signed Klazika,

Alias JeanPhilippe.
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: JeanPhilippe [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: JeanPhilippe [ACCEPTED]

Post  pinkberry Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi Klazika!

Please fill out the application form, found at the top of the application subforum!
    Thanks a lot~ we will review your app once you have done so. Also do not forget to apply to the forums!

-Aly
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: JeanPhilippe [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Membership Application: JeanPhilippe [ACCEPTED]

Post  Jin Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Here's a link if for God knows what...you can't find it: http://illusion.roflforum.net/t1230-application-guidelines
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Jin wrote:Here's a link if for God knows what...you can't find it: http://illusion.roflforum.net/t1230-application-guidelines

you're a better admin. than me. Please
    Jin
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 am

pinkberry wrote:
    Jin wrote:Here's a link if for God knows what...you can't find it: http://illusion.roflforum.net/t1230-application-guidelines

you're a better admin. than me. Please
    That's obvious. lol
    Jean

Membership Application: JeanPhilippe [ACCEPTED] Empty Re-JeanPhilippe

Post  Jean Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:00 am

Character Name:JeanPhilippe
    Character Level:64
    Your title count:171
    How long you've been playing:Since February 25th 2011
    A brief description of yourself: Im gentle, thinking that a game is a game, not a rager, a punching bag for people for are angry...
    Do you voice chat:No
    Can you host boats:Yes
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion:I want to be able to break-off the tongue of Thor.
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): 2h PM Eastern time.

Klazika
    Klazika

Post  Klazika Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 am

Jean wrote:Character Name:JeanPhilippe
    Character Level:64
    Your title count:171
    How long you've been playing:Since February 25th 2011
    A brief description of yourself: Im gentle, thinking that a game is a game, not a rager, a punching bag for people for are angry...
    Do you voice chat:No
    Can you host boats:Yes
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion:I want to be able to break-off the tongue of Thor.
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): 2h PM Eastern time.

Sorry, im registered but I wasn't on the good comp when i wrote this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:21 am