Kayletrin / Agnesi

Character Level:
    25 / 25

Title Count:
    ~58 / ~58

Play Length:
    ~2 Days / ~2 Days

Description:
    I'm applying with my suite-mate; we've been playing this game for two days and we like it. He's on Agnesi and I'm on Kayletrin, playing Fiona and Evie. We've played a lot of games before, and we're usually pretty competent. So far, we both think this game has been extraordinarily easy, but we fear we might be doing something wrong. We both realize your level requirement is quite high, and we're not there yet, but we'll get there! Plus, if there're people helping us with advice and information, we'll get there faster!

Voice Chat:
    We love voice chat. I actually have my own ventrilo server, and talking is great. :)

Host Boats:
    Why not? We've both been able to host so far.

Reason for Applying:
    To be honest, we chose this guild because I saw a trololol post on your recruiting thread, and then a great counter-troll post after it. Well, that and you guys have a mentor system and a voice chat requirement - both those are important to us. If you're willing to give us a shot, send me an email, let me know here, or find me in game.

Thanks!
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Re: Membership Application: Kayletrin / Agnesi [APPROVED]

Post  Jin on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

I'll leave the decision up to the the guild master. But I do like your honesty and I feel you're very competent as well. And oh yeah...it's easy in the earlier levels. It gets harder later on trust me. Woes

Oh yeah friendly tip: don't power level. Go by your quests...you'll have a lot more experience and be a lot more skillful later on. And also learn how to be aggressive and still be able to dodge/block attacks. Hope I helped a bit even if we may or may not be guild mates. etto

It's true that I've given up on the world. However, I haven't given up on myself. The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary. That's my decision to make. As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible. thumb
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 pm

was the counter-troll post mine Blush

Kayletrin

Post  Kayletrin on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:55 pm

I was talking about NoiharaHiken's post, but I like your correction as well. :p

At least, I think that was a counter troll... "quote thanks for the support!"

And Jin - yep! We're doing all our ridiculous titles like Splat and Plop :( Well, until an enemy hits me and I rage with fireballs and ice :(
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Lol trust me. Titles will matter later on. I see people with 200-300 stats less than me just because they don't have as much titles as I do.

It's true that I've given up on the world. However, I haven't given up on myself. The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary. That's my decision to make. As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible. thumb
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Hello Kayle,

I have faith in your ability to catch up to us judging by your description of yourself.

Just to be sure, are you guys willing to catch up on title count as well ?

Kayletrin

Post  Kayletrin on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:26 pm

My suite-mate's response to that question was: "Tell him about when I was yelling at you to stop killing the monsters so I could stomp them!!!"

Yes :P We've been getting the ridiculous titles too... no point in playing a game if we're not doing it right!
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:49 am

Awesome! Just send an app in game and an admin will add you guys tomorrow. Smile3

Kayletrin

Post  Kayletrin on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:55 am

We're not used to all the game mechanics yet - how do we send an in-game app?

Thanks,
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 am

1. Click on "Guild" at the bottom right of your screen.
    2. Search for Illusion
    3. Click on "join" and simply put you're accepted on forums as your description.

thumb
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:04 am

Akiha wrote:1. Click on "Guild" at the bottom right of your screen.
    2. Search for Illusion
    3. Click on "join" and simply put you're accepted on forums as your description.

thumb
    What he meant to say...

1. Click on "Guild" at the bottom right of your screen.
    2. Click "Guild Home"
    2. Click "Guild Search" then search for Illusion
    3. Click on "join" and simply put you're accepted on forums as your description for your application.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:24 am