Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Membership Application: Ghraye [APPROVED]

Hekktor

Membership Application: Ghraye [APPROVED] Empty Membership Application: Ghraye [APPROVED]

Post  Hekktor Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Character Name:Ghraye
    Character Level:66
    Your title count:161
    How long you've been playing: Since early May
    A brief description of yourself: I like to consider myself someone who's mature and friendly and always willing to learn and improve. However I know that everyone who ever applies to a guild is going to say that about themselves so I'm also going to say that the main attraction for me in a guild is the camaraderie that comes with a tight-knit group. I really enjoy being in a guild where everyone gets along and everyone has each other's backs. I've played a few other MMOs in the past and have been involved in guilds like these and I've got to say there's really nothing better than that feeling of camaraderie. Of course this means that I will go out of my way to develop rapport with Illusion members if I am accepted.
    Can you host boats: Yes although I'm not too sure about 8-man raids.
    Reason for wanting to join Illusion: I've browsed through the recruitment threads on the forums for over a month and a half looking for the right guild to apply to. I've remained guildless since the first day I started on Vindictus because joining a guild is no small deal for me; a mature and tight-knit environment is what I always look for.
    If you're above 60, best time you will be around to do Thor/Titan (test): I'm on pretty much every day for at least an hour usually after 7 pm EST.

One more thing: I know my title count is a little sad. This is something I've been meaning to start working on but honestly I don't even know where to start. I've only discovered 186 titles so I was hoping to join a guild with people to title hunt with. Hope my low title count doesn't count too much against me.
    Hekktor

Membership Application: Ghraye [APPROVED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Ghraye [APPROVED]

Post  Hekktor Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Sorry one more thing that I forgot to include. I definitely voice chat and enjoy doing so.
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: Ghraye [APPROVED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Ghraye [APPROVED]

Post  Akiha Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Hello Hekktor,

Thanks for taking your time to write out a detailed application, I really appreciate the effort. There is no way why we would not welcome you to the guild as you share the same vision for a success guild as us. With that being said, welcome to the guild!

I will add you as soon as I find your request in game, and Pinkberry will have a chat with you when she's around. Smile3
    pinkberry
    pinkberry
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  pinkberry Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi Hek!

Hiya I'm Aly nice to meet you~
    VOICE CHAT!? YAY ME TOO - SEE YOU ON RAIDCALL :)
    And don't worry about the title count - we have title farming parties going on
    all the time so you can just hop on one, or even take another guildie to knock out
    the easier titles.

Everyone's very friendly, and will welcome you with open arms :) just put yourself out there in guild chat and raidcall and for sure people will respond!

~Look for me in game for your interview - I look forward to talking to you!

- Pinkberry007
    Hekktor

Post  Hekktor Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Thank you guys so much for the approval and the kind words. I'll get on as soon as I can for that interview; hope you guys don't mind night owls in the guild.
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Akiha Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:57 am

Night owls?! I stay up till 3 in the morning and some of us stay up all night hahaha. Cold

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 am