Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Membership Application: Nysse [APPROVED]

Aegis
    Aegis

Membership Application: Nysse [APPROVED] Empty Membership Application: Nysse [APPROVED]

Post  Aegis Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Character Name: Nysse

Character Level: 55/Fiona

Your title count: 178

How long you've been playing: On and off since launch day. I took a long break shortly after Christmas due to not having anyone to team with, and a short month or so break last month when real life got hectic

A brief description of yourself: Self-employed network technician. I've been gaming for years across nearly all platforms and genres. Online rpg's have always been one of my top two favorite genres.

Do you voice chat: Absolutely

Can you host boats: Yes. But i kick Lann's. :P

Reason for wanting to join Illusion: I'm in the Academy and it would be great to actually join the main guild and chat with you all. Maybe even find people to run boats with.
    Akiha
    Akiha
    Mentor
    Mentor

Membership Application: Nysse [APPROVED] Empty Re: Membership Application: Nysse [APPROVED]

Post  Akiha Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:59 pm

You're welcome to join the guild Nysse, but make sure you let me know when you go on breaks! Smile3

Guild voice chat info is found under announcements, please come hang out with us often and don't be shy.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 am