Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Illusion Academy Application: GamerN3(GamerN)

GamerN3

Illusion Academy Application: GamerN3(GamerN) Empty Illusion Academy Application: GamerN3(GamerN)

Post  GamerN3 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 pm

* Character Name/Level/Class: GamerN3 Lvl 23 Lann and GamerN Lvl 13 Evie
    * Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: Because I saw how organized your guild was and I couldn't pass up the chance to join such a great clan.I also have exp in clans/guilds and after seeing your recruitment message I just had a feeling that you guys would be a god guild to join.
    * How Active: Weekdays-4:00PM- 11:00PM( Mostly not available from 5:30PM-6:30PM) Weekends 9:00AM- 11:00PM
    * List of previous guilds(if applicable): None
    * What do you expect out of the guild: A friendly community, that has organized events, a serious code of conduct
    * What can you give to the guild/community: My knowledge of guilds/ clans in general
    * Short term and long term goals in the game: To reach lvl 60 and meet more people in the game so I can become a full fledged member of the guild.
    * Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes, Sir/Mam
    * Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: Yes,Sir/Mam
    ** 1 week trial, Admin approval following trial: I'm good and ready to prove my worth.
    milchistrabe
    milchistrabe

Illusion Academy Application: GamerN3(GamerN) Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application: GamerN3(GamerN)

Post  milchistrabe Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Accepted.

Please

Welcome.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:30 am