Illusion Academy Application

XenoZiden

Illusion Academy Application

Post  XenoZiden on Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm

* Character Name/Level/Class:

Frajya/17/Evvie

* Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds:

In just about all games I play I enjoy sharing my love with others. Getting help on improving where I need it and Giving it as well where I can. Illusion seems to be a good fit. I also enjoy guilds with good activity.

* How Active:

Activity depends on other factors. I enjoy Vindictus but I often forget it's installed since I don't have friends that play it as well or any other factor that would remind me. I think with a proper fun group of people My activity would increase, but it's mostly conjecture at this point.

* List of previous guilds(if applicable):

A Guild called "Hikari." Which I didn't much like.

* What do you expect out of the guild:

I expect a guild of competent players in their own right or, if lacking that competence, the desire to improve and become competent. As well I expect a guild that has a good social representation

* What can you give to the guild/community:

I'm a big gamer, You name it and odds are good I play or have played it. I have a passion for any game I play and asorb all the information I can about it learning as much as I can about the "Theorycraft" and Metagame. In Past MMO's I've been dubbed by my guilds as the Expert of every class even when I chaven't played every class due to this passion.

* Gaming History:
    In the Past I've played MMOs like WoW, WARhammer, Global Agenda, DDO, and many more. While I still Play DDO and Global Agenda I've had issue finding good Guilds in those two as well as Vindictus which really lets me get into an online Game.

Currently the big games I often find myself playing are League of Legends, Vindictus, Starcraft 2, DDO, And Frozen Synapse. I've got plenty more that I may play here or there but those are the big ones.

I Played WoW since Day 2 and needless to say I no longer play. I think that Blizzard's Business model is not directing the game into something I'd want to continue playing so I've quit, however While I played WoW I've mostly been in guilds within the top 5 on the server in terms of raid progression.

Anyway, This wasn't something in the initial Application, but I felt it was needed to give a little more background on my as a gamer.

* Short term and long term goals in the game:

Short Term is to get up to 60+ on at least one character. And As I'm a big ALTer More Long term goals are to also get my Fiona up to that level as well.

* Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: I agree

* Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: Of course.

Kitten

Re: Illusion Academy Application

Post  Kitten on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 am

Accepted~ Welcome ^^

Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:07 am