Applications - Aretta

xxsayurixx

Applications - Aretta

Post  xxsayurixx on Thu May 26, 2011 2:38 am

* Character Name/Level/Class (Lvl 60 requirement): Aretta -- Level 60 -- Staff Evie
    * Reason for wanting to join Illusion versus other guilds: From what I've read, it seems like a very fun guild. Although others have been rather fun, it was very unactive. I enjoy activities and conversation being exchanged between guild members. Although I am usually not fond of big guilds as they tend to make newcomers feel neglected and have a hard time 'fitting in', I believe that will be a different case in this guild as you all seem to be a close-knit family c:
    * How Active: Very active, am on most days when not busy with school
    * Do you like to farm titles: Not really!
    * Can you duo Madness on Hard Macha with an admin: Never tried, but am willing to!
    * List of previous guilds(if applicable): 0utKastz
    * What do you expect out of the guild: Friendly, laidback people to chat and party with.
    * What can you give to the guild/community: All the help that I can provide! I enjoy chatting with guild members and am willing to aid those in need.
    * Short term and long term goals in the game: 1. To become rich and acquire rare items. 2. Gain friends to set in stone. (not literally) 8D
    * Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes
    * Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: Yes sweat

Evatany

Re: Applications - Aretta

Post  Evatany on Thu May 26, 2011 2:46 am

I Approve of himmm. thumb

Just because he is a very close friend of mineee~
    Jin
    Mentor
    Mentor

Post  Jin on Thu May 26, 2011 2:56 am

Approved. Welcome! Smile3

It's true that I've given up on the world. However, I haven't given up on myself. The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary. That's my decision to make. As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible. thumb

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:01 pm