Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Illusion Academy Application - Elenea

Elenea

Illusion Academy Application - Elenea Empty Illusion Academy Application - Elenea

Post  Elenea Wed May 25, 2011 11:38 pm

* Character Name/Level/Class: Elenea / 44 / Evie(scythe)
    * Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: Seem like a enjoyable down to earth and fun guild and I looked at a few of the others and they just did not catch my eye like yours did you seem very well built and put togather.
    * How Active: 40+ hours a week if not more
    * List of previous guilds(if applicable): Nightstalkers (but they are dead)
    * What do you expect out of the guild:I expect to have fun with a few good players and just enjoy the game even more then I already do
    * What can you give to the guild/community: Very mature and experienced gamer and have been for many years. I dont enjoy drama and wont bring any to the table at all
    * Short term and long term goals in the game: Short term level up and have fun / Long term raid, have fun and help others
    * Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Yes I do
    * Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: I understand fully

I hope I am what you are looking for in a member and accept me into your group.

^_^
    Kitten
    Kitten

Illusion Academy Application - Elenea Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application - Elenea

Post  Kitten Thu May 26, 2011 12:39 am

Accepted :3

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 am