Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Illusion Academy Application - Luxirare

Rare
    Rare

Illusion Academy Application - Luxirare Empty Illusion Academy Application - Luxirare

Post  Rare Wed May 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Hello, I'm interested in becoming part of the Illusion~

* Character Name/Level/Class: Luxirare / 24 / Evie
    * Reason for wanting to join the Academy versus other guilds: Well-- I'm really new to the game, I've been playing for about 3 days. I feel like this guild would be a great place for me to learn and meet new friends. I plan on playing for a long time to come and I like the idea of graduating into the main guild as I progress and prove my worth.
    * How Active: Generally too active, you should occasionally remind me to eat/sleep ;;
    * List of previous guilds(if applicable): None~
    * What do you expect out of the guild: sexy time, no equipment oaths, excellent team work and communication.
    * What can you give to the guild/community: Hopefully an evie that knows what's up. Someone willing to listen and learn.
    * Short term and long term goals in the game: Short term: getting to 60+, long term: completing the more difficult aspects that the game has to offer and earning my pretties~
    * Have you read and agree to uphold the rules found here: Oui
    * Understands being a member is a privilege, not a right: Understood!

I think that's all! :>

Kitten
    Kitten

Illusion Academy Application - Luxirare Empty Re: Illusion Academy Application - Luxirare

Post  Kitten Wed May 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Accepted, if you got a mic or w.e should hop on raidcall even if you don't, its pretty fun in there. I'll accept you into guild in-game if someone hasn't when I get back from lunch!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 am